Join Mike Leahy now at IN TOWN TODAY radio and leave your comments below. You can call or text on 0797 63 64 681

Friday 22 January 2010

Interesting people who I've met regarding the Show


 Thank you Kate Prescott for meeting up and talking about journalism and my venture Internet radio.

Katie is a knowledgeable journalist in Cardiff whom I hope will contibute the occassional interview to bring a bit of professionalism to the Shows together, possibly with her colleagues.

As a taster here is a link to a short phone interview we did last Friday with Tom, one of her colleagues
http://soundcloud.com/katieprescott/snows-affect-on-businesses

Meanwhile take a look at her blogs as these might be either interest you or hopefully encourgae you to write a blog yourself. So take a look at





BREAKING NEWS: Today I spoke with Tracy Williams, the naked blonde writer who will be reading her book "Blackout" on 1st February. 

She will be joining me on In Town Today in the Thursday 4th February programme so put it in your diary and listen in.

I'll be posting more about Tracy before the Show.


Tracy has already had an interesting life and I'm looking forward to talking about her travekls and creativity. Watch this space fior more information

No comments:

Post a Comment